Which Training do I need?
Training Faculty will facilitate large and small group instruction and discussion, videaos and/or program visits, and hands-on practical application.
In addition to receiving the complete Baby TALK Curriculum (available in both English and Spanish), you will explore the Baby TALK Trustworthy System of Relationships, Baby TALK's approach to "Coming alongside families", and the Baby TALK Critical Concepts. At the conclusion of training, participants will create a strategic plan for implementation in their own community.
Training options include:
(register by clicking on training you'd like to attend)
- Core Certification Training
$895 (4-day home visiting/centerbased), $650 (3 day EHS/HS)
- Early Childhood Professional 15-hour Certification Training $495
- Newborn Encounter Training $600
- Touchpoints National 3-day Training $1,200
- Early Intervention with New Immigrant Populations $895
- *NEW* Early Intervention 2-day Family Engagement Training $500
- 1-day Administrator's Training
Trainings take place in Decatur, IL and Chicago, IL. Baby TALK will bring Certification Training to your region, state or area for trainings of 15 participants or more. Non-Illinois programs, please contact the Baby TALK Learning Institute for Training prices.