Baby TALK Times (BTT)
BTT are small parent-child groups designed for families with children birth to three to share parenting questions and concerns, to celebrate babies' achievements and to have fun with books, toys, songs and fingerplays. BTT take place in a variety of community sites.
Monday, March 13
- 6:30-7:15 pm, New Life Pregnancy Center
Tuesday, March 14
- 9:15-10:00 am, Lake Shore Office
- 6:00-6:45 pm, Decatur Public Library
Wednesday, March 15
- 9:30-10:15 am, Forsyth Public Library
Thursday, March 16
- 10:00-10:45, Decatur Public Library
Baby TALK Office- 500 E. Lake Shore Dr.
Decatur Public Library- 130 N. Franklin St.
Forsyth Public Library- 268 S Elwood St.
New Life Pregnancy Center- 1698 Pershing Rd.