Baby TALK Times (BTT)
BTT are small parent-child groups designed for families with children birth to three to share parenting questions and concerns, to celebrate babies' achievements and to have fun with books, toys, songs and fingerplays. BTT take place in a variety of community sites.
Monday, June 19
- 6:30-7:15 pm, New Life Pregnancy Center
Tuesday, June 20
- 9:15-10:00 am, Baby TALK Office
- 6:30-7:15 pm, Decatur Public Library
Wednesday, June 21
- 9:30-10:15 am, Forsyth Public Library
Thursday, June 22
- 10:30-11:15 am, Decatur Public Library
Baby TALK Office- 500 E. Lake Shore Dr.
Decatur Public Library- 130 N. Franklin St.
Forsyth Public Library- 268 S Elwood St.
New Life Pregnancy Center- 1698 Pershing Rd.