Baby TALK Professional Association
What is the Baby TALK Professional Association?
After participating in a Baby TALK Training, you become a "Certified Baby TALK Practitioner". The Baby TALK Professional Association (BTPA) is a collaboration of Certified Baby TALK Practitioners that are using Baby TALK methods and materials in their work with young families. By systemizing communication, the intention of the BTPA is to provide ongoing support and resources to our colleagues.
How would I benefit by being a member of the BTPA?
Current certification status allows you to use Baby TALK Curriculum, Baby TALK Materials, Baby TALK logos, and Baby TALK literature. Upon re-enrollment into the BTPA your Baby TALK Practitioner Certification is automatically renewed.
In addition to keeping certification current, other benefits of the BTPA include:
- 10% discount on Baby TALK Training and Materials
- Opportunity to purchase newly updated curriculum
- Invitation to attend annual BTPA Conference at no cost (Decatur, Oct. 28th - Chicago, Oct. 18th)
- Opportunity to co-host a Baby TALK Training
- Opportunity to apply for Regional Baby TALK Training Team
- Targeted technical support
- Opportunity to share resources and research within network of experienced professionals
What costs are involved with the BTPA?
The BTPA Annual membership fee is $60 per member. Fees are due on or before January 1st each calendar year and should accompany the Enrollment form. Click here for enrollment packet.
Fees and Enrollment Form should be sent to:
Attn: BTPA Renewal
500 East Lake Shore Dr
Decatur, IL 62521
ring: 217. 475. 2234
*Please note: Professionals who are not currently enrolled in the BTPA are NOT eligible to use the Baby TALK Curriculum, logos, names, research findings or copyrights.